Monday, December 15, 2014

DECEMBER 8, 2014

Dear Family,

Well, it was another good week here in Exeter. The beginning of the
week started off slow, but it picked up near the end. I think I told
you about Jon and Kimmie, a new family that moved into our
area? Kimmie is the only member and they have 9 kids, yes, 9.
Well Jon and the 3 kids who are 8 and up want to get baptized! Woot!
They are all super awesome. We spent a really big chunk of Tuesday
helping Jon move things from his old house. Then they all came to
church. They were all soo quiet, I was impressed.

So we were able to teach them this last week, we also were able to see
the Cherneskys and set their 9 year old with a baptismal date, which
was good. Then we were able to see Carmen and Iran. They are doing
well.They watched the Christmas devotional and enjoyed it and they are looking forward to
the ward Christmas party this week.

That really is about all that happened this week. We had exchanges
which were fun. We have a few meetings this week and we also get
transfer calls this week. Let's hope Elder Roberts and I both stay.

Thank you for all you do! I love you all!


Love,
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment