Monday, February 3, 2014

FEBRUARY 3, 2014

Hello!
Man this week was interesting. It was a pretty hard week for Elder Zolman and I. Elder Zolman came here on fire! All excited to just go do work. After this week I feel that he has seen the challenges this area has. But we have found some new directions to go in so it should be good!
We had quite a few member meals this last week. One member who has a less active spouse took us out to a place called Pats. Elder Zolman and I ordered stromboli. Holy cow. They convinced us to order the large and it came out on two plates! Needless to say we ate stromboli for the next 4 days lol.
We were able to teach Brother Manchester this week and had a member with us who has been there a few times. Brother Manchester who has met with missionaries for over 6 years finally came the point where he feels he believes more than he ever has before. He is praying every night and morning and is going to study the Book of Mormon. We are sooo excited to see him progress!
We have been able to set up several appointments for the coming week so hopefully it will be a great week of teaching!
That’s really about all that happened this week. Elder Zolman is great, we get along really well and I am able to really be myself and have a good time. We have different opinions often, but we are able to sort things out.

I love you all!
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment