Monday, November 10, 2014

NOVEMBER 10, 2014

Dear Family,

Well, good news and bad news. Good news is I have a lot of pictures to
send. Bad news it’s because I am getting transferred, worse news, so is
Elder Pintor. It’s been really hard to say goodbye to the people in
this area. I feel that I still have so much left to do here, just
hoping and praying that our replacements care about the people here as
much as I do. It was hard to explain to the An's that we had to leave.
Mr. An in his broken english told me that he felt terrible inside,
that he didn't want me to leave because I was his friend. I now have 3
people to someday see in Beijing.

Other than transfer calls, it’s been a pretty uneventful week. We had a
record number of appointments fall through, but we enjoyed doing
service at Ronald McDonald House this week. We also participated in a
Heart Walk down by the stadiums with the two zones north of us. It was
fun, really really cold, but fun to see so many missionaries.

Oh almost forgot. The street in front of us exploded this last week!
The water main broke and there was water everywhere! They are still in
the process of repairing it. There is a ginormous hole, I will send
some pictures of it. It has been fun to see how these Philly Water
Department workers are, it’s entertaining during our lunch breaks.

Anyway, thank you for all you guys do! Hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Parker
The An's

The District:)

Mary, Anita and Arlene

Broken Water Line on Our Street

The An's and the Su's
Harrisons

Chan's

Tep Family

Tomlin's

Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment