Monday, July 20, 2015

JULY 20, 2015

Dear Family,

Well, looks like I will be staying in Linwood for my last six weeks, sadly I will be getting a new companion though. Elder Soon is being transferred.

We had an awesome week, everyone we are teaching is doing super well, I was on exchanges out of the area for Wednesday and Thursday, in Spanish areas both days. It was pretty interesting, I usually just nodded my head and smiled :) haha.

This transfer will be great, we have 3 baptisms lined up with some solid people, and we also have a wedding!

This week is looking to be really good, we have Transfers Wednesday, so tomorrow we have 4 meal appointments. We have a brunch, then lunch with bishop, then dinner at Paul's restaurant, then dinner with Tyler and Linda and sister Jackson. It’s going to be a crazy day.

Not much out of the ordinary really happened this week, pretty much the same old stuff.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment