Monday, August 10, 2015

AUGUST 10, 2015

Dear Family,

Well, it was a pretty awesome week! Got to spend the night in the mission home on Monday and then we went down to the DC Temple Tuesday morning. It was great, it’s been way to long since I have been in the temple. We had a really great time.

We had zone training on Thursday, it went really well. President Sikahema came after with his wife and brought us pizza and talked with us about our meeting. Then after all that our assistants, Elder Kofford and Elder Hansen doubled in. It was lots of fun.

Sunday we had Tyler’s baptism, it went really good! There were a lot of members of the ward involved and there to support Tyler.

That’s pretty much how this week went, thanks for all you do, I love you all! I will send pictures.

Love,

Elder Parker



No comments:

Post a Comment