Monday, August 3, 2015

AUGUST 3, 2015

Dear Family,

Well, we had a great week. I got to go to Atlantic City again this week on exchanges with Elder Cruz. It was a lot of fun, we played some soccer with some kids, I think I will stick with basketball...

On Friday we had MLC in Broomall, it was really good. We were trained a lot on the morning schedule and our relationships with our companions. The training Elders threw down on sarcasm(They explained that there is never a time that sarcasm is appropriate when teaching the gospel), it was great, even though it was a long day, we got up at 5 and got home at 8.

Saturday we had Tyler and Linda’s wedding, it was pretty simple and went well. They both seem pretty happy together. Then for the rest of the day we helped a lady and her son move stuff to Atlantic City, I have never sweat so much in my life! It was just the 3 of us loading and unloading a Uhaul, we unloaded it to a third floor apartment! It was about 85 degrees outside and 105 inside... It was a good workout.

Church was good this week, some members of the ward bore some powerful testimonies.

Tyler and Linda are doing well, he is still on track for his baptism this coming Sunday.
Pauline is doing great, still coming to church.
Mike is doing good, his schedule was all mixed around this week, so hopefully we can see him this next week.
Brother Eble is doing about the same, now he just gives us veggies from his garden. He is making small progress though.

Today I get to drive for 3 hours to the mission home, then tomorrow we get to go to the temple! Woot! I am super excited.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment