Well, as crazy as it sounds, this will be the last time I email as a
missionary, it's crazy how fast time flies by!
We had s good week, we had to push back Pauline's baptism to the 30th
because she sprained her ankle pretty bad. But things are looking good
for it to happen this week.
Mike came to church! And he really enjoyed it, it was the first time
he has been to any type of church in over 50 years.
Tyler is doing great, he came out teaching with us this week and is
still doing really well.
We got to teach Margaret and Neil again, they are awesome, we have to
get them to church but they are reading and have made a lot of
progress.
This upcoming week should be great, we have a lot of appointments with
some people we haven't been able to see in quite a while.
It's pretty crazy to me that 2 years has already gone by. It seems
like yesterday I was walking into the MtC. I have loved my mission,
and have loved all the people I have met. I know that serving a
mission is what the Lord wanted me to do, he has truly used this 2
years to change me into a better person. I am grateful that I was
called to the Pennsylvania Philadelphia mission, it's the greatest
mission on earth and I know it was inspired that I come here. I am
grateful for President Anderson and the inspiration he has had as I
have served here.
My testimony of the Gospel has never been more challenged than it has
on my mission, buts it's also grown more than at any other point of my
life so far. I know that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us, and
that love guides everything he does for us, I know that his Son, Jesus
Christ, is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I know that the
atonement is real, and is available to all who seek it. I know that
Christ's Church was lost, and then restored through the Prophet Joseph
Smith. I know that Christ leads this church today.
It's been such a blessing in my life to be able to serve the Lord for
2 short years. I am so grateful for everyone who has supported me
while I have served, it makes it so much easier.
Thank you for all the love and support, I'll see you all shortly!
Love,
Elder Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment