Well I hope you got my letter, I wrote it but I didn't get it to the box until yesterday. Just got your packages, haven't had time to open them yet but i will soon. Thank you sooo much! I Have been so busy its crazy! I love it though, the spirit is so strong here and I love my companion! Elder Harris is my companion, from Nevada, we have been getting along great. I love all of the other elders in my room. Elder Issertell and Elder Readhead are the other Elders in my room, Elder Readhead is from England and I am supposed to find out where grandpa Parker served in England, also he is 6 Foot 8! Its crazy, he is soo tall! I have been learning so fast and have already taught my first investigator, its humbling to see what the spirit can teach even when you don't feel prepared. I am loving my time here, its busy, really busy, but I am learning so much and am trying to soak up as much as I can. I miss all of you guys so much! Missy, Abby, Grace, and Sam. Especially Mom and Dad. I am going to try to send another email with a picture of my district. Also, Sister Bailey is the Sister from Highland that the Ivins know. Another cool thing is that my teacher, Brother Scherck, saw me and dad when I took out my endowments, he told me he remembered my face and that I was there, he was there because the Provo temple was closed. The spirit I feel while I am here is amazing, the comfort that it has provided me is a great blessing, that I cant put into words.
Housekeeping....
My P day while I am here is Wednesday, I will be able to call when I am in the SLC airport and I will try to let you know around when it will be sometime next week.
Thank you for your prayers and your support, it means so much to me.
I love this Gospel, and I love the Lord, I know this is where I am supposed to be, and I am grateful to be able serve the Lord.
Love you all,
Elder Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment