I have been studying charity the past few days and I feel like I understand just a microscopic amount about the love that Heavenly Father and Christ have for us. Just the desire to give us everything we want and need. It’s humbling. I can tell now how vital charity is for all of us. I’ll be honest. At first, this area and the ward weren't for me, but now I don't want to leave. I am glad I get to stay here another transfer with Elder Thomas. We are going to have a baptism before we leave. Rex, a friend of a member is progressing a lot. We teach him every Wednesday and he has come to church twice now. He shares really great experiences and thoughts during our discussion and is really open during the lesson and during class at Church. He has a baptism date for the end of November, but I feel like it could be moved up about 2 weeks. We will just have to see.
Last night we had a great night, we called a bunch of people and set up appointments for the week. This week will definitely be the busiest week we have had as far as appointments and lessons go. We had a ward trunk or treat on Saturday and saw some less actives that came and Sis. Woolsey and her son Camden came. (Bro. Woolsey had work). Hopefully we can meet with them this week. Usually we do it on Thursdays, but it being Halloween we have to be in early. I hope that everything is going well, can't wait to hear from you all.
Love, Elder Parker
Elder Thomas, Elder Parker, Susan, and Brother Bradshaw

No comments:
Post a Comment