Monday, April 13, 2015

APRIL 13, 2015

Dear Family,

This week was pretty great. We had our Zone Training meeting that we had to present. It went pretty well, it was all about planning. That was where the photo from the Gardners came from.

After we had that meeting I went to Pottsville with Elder Oldroyd on exchanges. Pottsville is about an hour and 20 minutes north of our area. That is where the Gardners are as well. It was a lot of fun.

We also had the baptism of Selena this weekend! It went really well, her father Chris, who is a recent convert was able to baptize her. The turn out from the ward was great.

That was pretty much all that happened this week. We were able to see some less active members and recent converts. Veronica and Kris and Dakoda are doing well. Madison Chernesky is doing well. The Markers are doing well.

I was able to be reminded of the great blessing I have of having a great family. Elder Gardner talks every time and to all the missionaries about how great my Grandpa Parker is and how much he loves him and looks up to him. Sometimes I take those kinds of things for granted.

Thank you all for all you do, I will send some pictures in a little bit. Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Parker
Elder Parker and Brother and Sister Gardner from American Fork

Elder Riche, Chris, Selena, Elder Parker

The Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment