We had a pretty good week. Nothing really new to report.
Veronica is doing well, and Dakoda and Kris should be getting the
priesthood in just a few weeks.
The Markers are doing good. Alyssa gave a talk in sacrament and did
really great, it was awesome!
Selena is doing good. She gave a lesson in young woman's. They also
made us Jamaican food for dinner last night. Chris is a funny guy, he
was talking about how the missionaries would always schedule their
lessons with him at around 6 or 7 because they knew they would get
fed.
We are pretty much in the process of refilling our teaching pool right
now. We have a few people that have lots of potential, hopefully we
will be able to make some headway with them this week.
We also get transfer calls this week, so we will find out who is
staying and leaving, I feel like it's a 50/50 chance of me staying of
leaving.
I would like to apologize if you have recently (last 5 weeks) sent me
a letter and I haven't replied. I will repent and try to be better at
that.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment