Dear Family,
Well, I will kill the tension. I am staying with Elder Riche for 6 more weeks in Exeter! It was really really shocking, but I am way excited.
We got to teach Kevin and his wife Jessica this week, that was really cool, they have 4 kids, ages 7,7,7,6. They are a pretty promising family. He is a less active member, she isn't. But she wants to come to church with everyone and be baptized eventually.
We got a super awesome Media Referral named Mario. He was in Salt Lake last week for a convention, felt like he needed to go to temple square. He had never heard of Mormons, but spent 7 hours with the sisters at the visitor’s center. Then we taught the restoration. We are gonna hand him off to Lundberg because he is YSA age. It will be cool to see him progress.
The markers are doing ok, Kim was in the hospital yesterday, but should be out soon. Jon is looking for work again.
The Cherneskys came to church, as did Veronica and the boys.
Everything seems to be going pretty good so far.
We had a pretty good broadcast stake conference, Elder Anderson spoke, as did Elder Katcher, who will be visiting the mission soon. Elder Hales also spoke.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment