Monday, April 6, 2015

APRIL 6, 2015

Dear Family,

We had a really good week, it was a little different because of lots of meetings and General Conference, but it was good.

Selena is still on for her baptism this Saturday, her Dad who is a recent convert is going to baptize her.

We had Zone Conference on Wednesday, it was really good, we spent a lot of time learning about how to more effectively teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was great.

I loved being able to watch general conference. On Saturday we watched it at the church, for all 3 sessions. Then on Sunday we watched it all at the Framptons. I really loved Elder Pearson’s talk in the Sunday afternoon session. I love how bold he was.

I also got to meet the Gardners! They are an awesome senior couple. He has already adopted me into their family, it has been fun.

It was a pretty calm week, busy though.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all!


Love,
Elder Parker
Random rock that we found while doing a u-turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment