Monday, June 1, 2015

JUNE 1, 2015

Dear Family,

We had a really good week, we were able to have stake conference this Saturday and Sunday. The Saturday night session was awesome, it was a really big discussion about Council meetings, expect ally Ward councils. Then on Sunday we had our meeting at the high school, Bill walked there again! It was really good. Devin Ramsden from Milford spoke, he has a mission call to Brazil! It was tons of fun to see so many people I know from around the stake. I have spent 8 transfers of my mission in the reading stake.

We are still trying to find people to teach, it's been tough to find people who want to make and keep commitments. But things are picking up.

We had our MLC meeting this week, it was super good! We talked about following up and using the Book of Mormon. Sister Anderson and the STL's did a skit about the Book of Mormon, it was way funny!

We have recently had a fair amount of drama with some of our recent converts. This has been my first area where I have taught so many teenagers, and now the problem is trying to help them get through this drama.

Other than that, it's been a pretty normal week. Just been teaching lots of recent converts and members.

We find out about transfers this Friday, and we are currently spending the day with Elder Lundburg because it's his last Pday before he goes home next Tuesday.

I hope you all have a good week! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment