Saturday, June 13, 2015

JUNE 8, 2015

Dear Family,

Well, the time has finally come, I will be getting transferred from
the Exeter Ward. Not sure where I will be going, but I will find out
Wednesday morning when we go to transfer meeting. Not sure where I
want to go, but I am pretty excited to see where I will most likely
finish my mission.

Things have gone well, almost all the recent converts came to church
on Sunday. We have had some good chats with them and things are going
better.

It's been pretty hard to say goodbye to the ward, but I feel pretty
good about how I have spent my time here.

Elder Lundberg went home today, it was probably the first time it's
been really hard to say goodbye to a missionary.

Not much else really went on this week, just saying goodbye to members
and people we have been teaching.

Thank you all for everything you do! I Love you all!

Love,
Elder Parker
Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment